is Incentive Travel?
It is a form of business travel without the mundane meetings. Incentive travel should feel exclusive and fun. It is generally planned around group activities, encouraging teamwork and playful competitiveness but most of all, it is about having a good time with your colleagues. The style and location of the trip solely depends upon your company’s personality and the audience you wish to attract.more info
is Incentive Travel aimed at?
As a business you can bring us on board to organise incentive trips that reward your employees for hard work. Alternatively if you have implemented a new team, incentives can be a great way to focus on teamwork through various group activities. You could even offer incentives to loyal clients or suppliers in order to strengthen and reinforce relationships.more info
will Incentive Travel benefit you?
Incentive travel is a powerful tool. It is becoming far more favourable and effective in comparison to a cash bonus because of the lasting value travel experiences hold. It is a great way to boost motivation and morale within the workplace. Incentive trips drive employees to work to their full potential, generating positivity and enthusiasm. It provides staff and clients with recognition and lasting happy memories.more info
Bespoke to you
We can create a bespoke package to suit your needs, whether you are driven by budget or just fancy a certain location, the sky is the limit. Packages will be as inclusive as you want them to be but we would usually incorporate flights, transfers, accommodation, meals, activities and entertainment, so that your event is structured and time efficient. Your event can be escorted by one of our travel & events representatives, to ensure all runs smoothly and you have a point of contact onsite at all times.
Las Vegas is an adrenaline fuelled 24 hour party capital in the middle of the desert, offering easy access one of the seven wonders, the undeniably impressive Grand Canyon. It is also your only opportunity to see the world in one 'Strip' from Paris to Italy to New York! A fluorescent wonderland of entertainment offering a huge variety of restaurants, themed hotels and casinos.
- VIP service at a top Vegas club (XS, Marquee, 1OAK, Hakkasan, Omnia, Light, Hyde) hosted by one of the world's number one DJ's.
- Private helicopter tour across to the Grand Canyon for a Champagne picnic followed by a sunset flight over the neon dazzle of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Take control of a 600bhp Nascar and tear around the track at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. If your motor sport tastes are a little more refined swap your Nascar for a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche.
March → May
Sep → Nov
The full summer sun and sheer size of the strip are both very deceiving. In order to avoid the overwhelming heat of the desert, travel between these dates where temperatures are still enjoyable and pool parties will still be in full swing!
Rio De Janeiro
Rio is the vibrant and exotic capital of Brazil, bursting with culture and famous for its annual colourful Carnaval! Home to beautiful laidback Copacabana beach and one of the largest football stadiums in the world, The Maracana. It is a sizzling South American city that is like no other!
- Hop on the cable car for an exhilarating ride up to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain for breath-taking panorama below.
- Take an open top jeep to Tijuca National Park, one of the world's largest urban rainforests and take in some of the best vista points of Rio including the statue of Christ the Redeemer
- Get the full Carnaval experience including getting into the rhythm at Samba School and an opportunity to dress in full festival costume
Best time to visit
Nov → Mar (High season)
Apr → Oct (Off peak)
To see Rio in full colour, we would suggest visiting in high season (Carnival is also in March). However if you wish to avoid the crowds and don’t like the heat, Rio offers pleasant temperatures year round. It is also more cost effective to travel outside of peak season where possible!
A cultural melting pot of South East Asia, Vietnam has become one of the most exciting incentive destinations, as well as a foodie hotspot! Most visitors are drawn to its jaw dropping natural beauty from picture perfect limestone cliffs at Halong Bay to the floating markets of the Mekong Delta surrounded by lush rice paddies. Vietnam offers an inspiring tropical escape rich in ancient history.
- Cruise on a traditional junk boat through iconic Halong Bay and take in the stunning emerald landscape.
- Take a trip to the ancient city of Hoi An and visit the lively markets, collect fresh ingredients and take them to your cookery class.
- Get active with a Tai Chi lesson followed by a tour of the historic underground Cu Chi Tunnels, used in the Vietnam war.
Nov → Mar
Vietnam benefits from alternating climates at each end of the country, so in order to see the most of the country with the best of the weather, November to March is your best bet. March also provides perfect conditions to take a junk cruise through the stunning limestone cliffs of Halong Bay!
The capital of Scotland, home of tartan and whisky! A quirky city overlooking the sea, with Medieval cobbled streets and a famous castle at the end of the 'Royal Mile.' Jam packed with history, arts and top class dining, Edinburgh has something for everyone. Not forgetting the pandas all the way from China at Edinburgh Zoo!
- As one of the most haunted cities in Britain, an evening ghost tour is a great way to seek out Edinburgh's past.
- For whisky enthusiasts there is a Scotch masterclass or for the gin connoisseur head to the boutique Edinburgh gin distillery and take a guided tasting.
- Get some competitive spirit going with a Highland Games experience including hay bale rolling, tug of war and highland dancing!
Best time to visit
Edinburgh is a great destination to visit at any time of year, whether you are looking for crisp winter days with the possibility of snow and warming up by the fire with a scotch or sunny summer strolls with a handcrafted gin!
Country Manor Retreat
Exclusive hire of a stately home in the UK, a cosy country retreat or perhaps step back in time and take over a castle for a weekend! Destinations could include the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, Royal Windsor, Bath and rural Yorkshire, to name just a few!
- Sample some country pursuits and go clay pigeon shooting, perhaps try your hand at archery or get muddy on a quad biking trek.
- Host an exclusive black tie gala dinner or bring out your inner detective at a murder mystery evening.
- Encourage creativity by holding a 'Bake Off' challenge or get competitive and send teams off on treasure hunts!
Choose the best time for you to stay anywhere in the UK! It could be in the lead up to Christmas including a festive gala dinner or embracing summer with a BBQ and steel band! Spring and autumn are also perfect times to enjoy outdoor country pursuits.
The chic capital of France is famed for its art, fashion and gastronomy. Paris boasts a bucket list of attractions including The Louvre, the gothic masterpiece otherwise known as The Notre Dame, the iconic Eiffel Tower, boutique filled Champs Elysee and of course the finest cheese and wine!
- Chauffeur driven tour through the heart of this bustling city in a vintage 2CV car.
- Head to the exclusive avenue of Champs-Elysees and Maison Guerlain to take part in a perfume workshop.
- Savour the Parisian café crème, beautiful pastries and world famous Macarons at Laduree.
Paris is a great place to visit throughout the year. However spring is a particularly good time, as it doesn’t get too hectic with tourists and you will get the chance to see the beautiful cherry blossom lined streets in full bloom!
A North Atlantic island full of natural wonder. 'The land of fire and ice' has an abundance of lava fields, mountains and glaciers. Its dramatic landscape lends itself to some thrilling activities and mesmerising sights including the Northern Lights if you are lucky enough to see them!
- Relax in the geothermal waters of the incredible azure Blue Lagoon and make your own white silica mud mask!
- Headhttps://ef-travel.co.uk/incentive-travel/#doctor8-4356 into the darkness on a Northern Lights safari to go in search of the stunning and elusive Aurora Borealis.
- Get your adrenaline pumping and go on an exhilarating snowmobile adventure to Langjokull glacier which combines excitement and beauty.
Sep → Apr
If you are visiting Iceland in the hope of seeing the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) then you increase your chances between September to April, after the equinox when nights are fully dark, in comparison to the summer months. You also are more likely to see whales in September!
This beautiful Mediterranean island is renowned for having some of the best nightclubs in the world, all set along a rugged coastline of crystal clear waters and golden sands. As well as being a party hotspot, Ibiza is also home to a UNESCO world heritage site, in the form of its charming Old Town.
- Go island hopping on a private speedboat and stop to snorkel in the stunning blue waters!
- Head to one of Ibiza's famous pool parties or have your own party on a luxury catamaran sailing the coast.
- Time it well and experience the best closing parties at world renowned top clubs such as Amnesia, Pacha, Space, Privilege, Café Mambo and Ushuaia.
Best time to visit
May → Oct
Ibiza is one the Balearic Islands offering a stunning coastline, which means it is best enjoyed to its full potential during the summer months. Luckily Ibiza’s summer is long lived and you can catch the best of the top club’s closing parties at the end of the season.
The Netherlands isn't just about clogs, tulips and windmills! The eclectic city of Amsterdam is built around a myriad of picturesque canals. Exploring by bike is a popular pastime and a great way to see the well-known museums housing the likes of Van Gogh and Rembrandt's art work.
- Take a boat tour through the maze of canals and finish with traditional indulgent stroop waffles.
- Jump on board a beer bike for the afternoon or if you're feeling less active head to the Heineken Brewery.
- Go against the clock in an escape room and solve various puzzles as a team in a bid to get out!
Amsterdam has lots to offer at any time of year however if you are hoping to see the stunning display of tulips, then opt for Spring! Canal boat trips are more pleasant in the warmer months but there is also nothing better than warming up with a coffee topped with a deliciously sweet Stroopwafel!
Decide a few rough details such as your available dates, top few destinations for us to consider, how many people you’re going to take, what you want to achieve from the incentive, what budget to work towards and how active you’d like to make the experience. If you have any special requirements this will also help us when proposing your bespoke incentive.
Speak to our team to work through your requirements. All of our incentives are totally bespoke and designed to your group specifications therefore it’s good for us to know a little about your company, the driving factor behind this trip and the group demographic.
So we’ve looked into your requirements, brainstormed, spoken to our suppliers and have some firm details to propose to you. You will be allocated an incentive manager which matches you as a company and they will be your manager throughout your experience going forward. You will then receive a proposal to work through with your team to decide on elements making up your itinerary such as travel / transfers, accommodation, meals, activities, entertainment and everything in-between. You can finally envisage the trip!
Your trip is rapidly approaching and any final tweaks need to be made now. We will issue each of your attendees with a detailed itinerary and full information on their up-coming trip. Make sure you pack your passport and sun cream (destination dependant)!
Your team have worked hard to get here and everyone’s excited, let’s have an adventure to remember! We can’t promise good weather however we can promise you’ll have an amazing trip. Don’t forget, we can add special touches to enhance your experience such as a professional photographer to accompany you, champagne on arrival or a Michelin starred chef to cook you a private meal. Think big and we will deliver!
So now that everyone has shared some amazing experiences and friendships have been firmly forged you’re ready to take on another adventure. You’ll find everyone involved is more productive, focused and driven to be part of a successful team. Once the next trip is proposed everyone will be scrambling to impress guaranteeing their place. Mission accomplished!
Talk it through
Talk to our friendly team today.
Know what you want?
Get in touch
Phone +44 (0) 1892 730301